Followers

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Drastic Change of Images

First of all, since I'm still healing and not out and about as much as last year, I'm testing myself with new ways to change images on the computer. Yes, I know — I sit too much. I did take a short ride but everything is dust-covered  and dull and dried out (like me) and that buggy ride was a fail.

After going into the catacombs of this computer I found two old images with which to work. I killed them but did learn a few new techniques with trial and error. The end result isn't awful but it isn't my favorite either.

If you look it in larger size the iridescence comes through.
Yesterday I made a slide show with the laptop application. I do not like this application. The one on the big iMac is easier to use and understand - or maybe it is me?  BUT that computer is no longer able to connect to the internet as its general system is so old. Its sound system is the best ever for playing my music files though. Well, I was finally able to upload the 'iffy' slide show to my personal YouTube channel. The images I used are some of the ones my neighbor at the lake took and they struck me as inspiring and lovely views. Yes, she did give me permission to use her images. It's not my best work but not my worst. I think if you click on the link you will be able to view it. 

4 comments:

  1. The clouds, the colors, the reflections ...spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  2. This result is very pretty.

    I don't know what your machine is like but..... Is there any way to rig yourself up, to use it, and still have your leg "up" in some way?

    Probably not much of a suggestion. lol Just trying to get that leg up, and let you have fun too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    💛

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I think your photo manipulation is pretty awesome. You are one talented lady. Maybe a slide show of your work will be next.

    ReplyDelete