Followers

Thursday, August 11, 2022

"The Buck Stops Here"

Yep! Harry Truman said that. Little did he know how true it became last evening when I was alerted by a neighbor that I needed to grab my camera and go out on the porch to take pictures. He was mowing grass just down the road when he spotted something in the lake. Neither he nor I have ever seen this before and I did my best to not shake when shooting with some zoom. So here are my results! If you look at all of the different backgrounds you can see that he was all over the lake, deciding where to come ashore. 

I waited and waited for him to appear but as soon as I turned off the camera - he did! He crossed the road and went up into the woodland, moving slowly. Seeing this beautiful and exhausted creature finally safe, was a heart-warming sight.  
 tap on image to view larger

7 comments: