Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Sitting....

I sure am sitting a lot while waiting for my foot to totally heal but I also have creative juices flowing, so.......

YESTERDAY (Too many steps and adjustments to display the process.) I'm still not too happy with this final result. I took these rose images in SC in 2015. 

Today is another story...One image sent to me by a granddaughter to show her frog pond hyacinth gave me ideas....
Did I go too far? Well, maybe but was tuned in to a far-out place!

4 comments:

  1. It looks like lavender lace!! Rose work pretty too. Golly,I hope your foot is mending as it should!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the mostly yellow one, because blue is not a favorite color. but both are lovely...

    hope that *ding-dang* foot is cooperating with your good sitting...

    🌼🌼🌼🌼

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the roses. I can only imagine the steps it took to get this beautiful final piece. The colors are so lovely! Take care of that foot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures of roses best. I can almost smell them.

    ReplyDelete