Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Moving Forward

 What is a SEM murmur?

Midsystolic murmurs — also known as systolic ejection murmurs, or SEM — include the murmurs of aortic stenosis, pulmonic stenosis, hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy and atrial septal defects. 

What is a 2/6 murmur? Faint but easily audible.


Systolic Murmur Grades are based on the intensity of the murmur.


My physician noted in the checkbox for 'heart' that I have a 2/6 SEM.


Anyway, for now I've decided not to have the  removal of a cataract in my right eye, at least for a year. I'm doing OK and I'm not as angry now.


The last of the Oxhearts sits in my 12" pottery bowl and I really hate to think of cutting it!  I may save another  packet of fermented and dried seeds from this one, as it is the perfect example of the heritage variety. Isn't it beautiful? It measures 4" across and is heavy with meat, few seeds, and actually smells good. It is a feast for the eye!

My daughter is processing all the rest from her garden today and they will be made into tomato sauce. There were many, though smaller than years before, due to the drought.


There hasn't been a hummingbird at the feeder for two days so I took it down and sanitized it for storage. I miss them already.


The schools in this area have started. Now I know the summer is ending and I don't anticipate the coming of the next two seasons but will try to get through the best I can. I think the trick is to keep busy, mind and body. 


I did another photomanipulation because the shadows in my neighbor's image caught my eye.

3 comments:

  1. Those tomatoes are actually HEART shaped. How awesome is that? And such a beautiful fruit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having been somewhat out of pocket, I missed your last post; hoping everything is going well and that the eye is healing as it should be. The tomatoes in my garden are almost a thing of the past. We will miss those ride-abouts for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots in this post.

    Very pretty little red "heart" or at least the tomato looks like a heart to me.

    Good luck with the health issues.

    🍁🍎🍁 HAPPY SEPTEMBER 🍁🍎🍁

    ReplyDelete