Followers

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Nature Photos in Slide Shows

I haven't submitted any of my photos to our NE Regional TV station since *November, but thought this one of the flowering trees had merit. Much to my pleasure it was used in the Friday evening slide show along with many others that were so appropriate for this time of year. Mike Stevens, who hosts and creates this section of the program once suggested to me to try to get photos that don't have man-made things in the background unless they directly relate to the subject being photographed. I'm really an amateur with an eye for nature so this has helped my images be more pleasing, I think!
Here is the link to this particular slide show: 2019/05/17 Slide Show

Here is the link to see my submission in the *November slide show:  

Here is the link to the entire slide show library:  https://wnep.com/tag/photolink-library/

1 comment: