Followers

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Dark Day Rideabout

I took my chances today and took about an hour and half rideabout. The threat of rain lingered and I kept busy dodging pot holes full of water and mud. Spring is my favorite season, and in the past I rode my horse throughout the countryside to enjoy it all. I didn't take pictures then but have photo memories preserved in my mind. I can't go many places with the 4 wheel mount as the paths are too dangerous but I have found other ways to feel fulfilled with Spring's beauty. First I saw several rabbits.
Then a tulip hiding in the dandelions by the side of the road.
More were partners with daffodils.
Trees always grab my attention.
I don't forget to look down.
please click on image to view larger
I heard several species of birds singing and chirping but didn't see any at all! 

1 comment:

  1. Spring has sprung, the grass is riz,
    I wonder where the boidies is ?
    The boids is on the wing, no that's absoid.
    The wings is on the boid ! 😁

    Attributed to Ogden Nash

    ReplyDelete