Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Indoor Playtime

It is way too cold for me to take a buggy ride. Temperatures went below 32° last night and will again tonight! Come on!!!!

So.... I play with my ArtRage Lite application some more. It sure does make my day go faster! I think I have the stencils under control. Now I'll try to make some of my own and add them to the file on the application. Being self-taught is a challenge and I sure do like trying to use this.

Here are a few of my results. I don't care if you like them or not, but I have a ton of fun experimenting. Oh! And the bright and crazy colors are fun! They make me feel happy. 

First three of the empty stencils that I found on the internet many years ago (2014) and saved them. 


Some of the fun (for me) results:
please tap image to view larger

4 comments: