Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Spring Adjustments

If you know me you know when I get something into my head it gets attention and this is today....

For many months now I have been refilling two humidifiers daily. I was forced to eliminate the cost of replacement filters in the larger and older one and started anew with double the trouble, but saved a lot of $ on replacement filters. The old one had died January 2, 2022!

One was set up on a plastic crate on my bedroom floor close to the bed. The other was placed in the living room on a step-lamp table. The bottom section of this wooden table was already ruined by spills of water from the past as placement of the previous tank sometimes was tricky and the container was heavy! One and a half gallons! Last autumn, in preparation, I downsized to a variety of humidifier that was, 1. Smaller in capacity. 2. Easier to transport from the kitchen sink to its place in the living room. 3. No replacement filters ever needed. Every single day I have refilled each one; moved one on the rolling walker from the kitchen to the living room. Easy peasy. Carried the one back and forth from the kitchen to the bedroom. I cleaned both every Saturday morning. Today I really GI'd them both and will store in their original boxes after they are thoroughly dry. 

click on link below 

Previous Post about Humidifiers

Less is MORE!

If you read the previous post by clicking on the link above, I guess I'm going to toss the brand new replacement that has been sitting in its box as I can't find any 'takers' who want to order filters for it.

Next project:  After the predicted 'soaker' rain quits I'll remove and replace the winter scarf on James with his Forsythia one. Spring! Here I come!!!

And then..... I shall get help and a new dehumidifier will be installed.....SOON!

1 comment: