Followers

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Venture Out Prep

We haven't gone to town in a couple of weeks and now need to visit the laundromat - probably on Tuesday morning. Might even stop at the hometown market for a couple of things. Cheese is running very low. Otherwise we may be able to go for another week before a little necessary grocery shopping. Since Pennsylvania Governor is recommending that face masks might help with the spread of the virus, I made three, using the three bandanas we still have after years of wear. They are nice and soft. No sewing machine here as I had donated it to a young girl who was learning to use one so the masks I made are just folded. They actually fit and feel pretty good when we both tried them on for practice. 
They will easily be hand washed as well!

3 comments:

  1. I am going to post about my masks tomorrow...
    Working on the post right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use old bandanas. I like that they can be washed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I don't have any bandanas. I have a few dust masks to use for now.

    ReplyDelete