Followers

Thursday, April 2, 2020

ANNI'S Scavenger Hunt


I don't know how to "link" for this but found all items on her list. 
1- A piece of jewelry with RED on it.
A polymer and leather bead necklace I made and sold in 2011

2- An animal [live or stuffed]
"Wiley" and his favorite headpiece

3- A printed item [book, magazine, letter, package, etc.] with the letter "L" on the cover/front
A book I enjoyed and mailed to a friend

4- A YELLOW flower [artificial or real]
Portulaca bloom in front yard

5- Framed art with a human image
Oil painting I made and sold in the 60's titled "Hermit"

6- Anything made of glass [except for a drinking glass!]
Log Cabin Syrup Container in which we save quarters

7- Something with a buckle
Hanging on the bathroom wall hook

8- Something square or rectangle that is BLUE
Craft box lid


9- Anything that is unopened [can, jar, carton] with the word "Nutrition" printed on it
My favorite lunchtime beverage - V8

10- This is #10. It is an odd one. Find something and make it a "Macro Mystery"

Well I had to be a tease because I couldn't decide which one to use for you to guess what it is so double trouble! TWO mysteries here!

11 comments:

  1. Oh lordy! Your mystery #10 is really a puzzle. AT first I thought it was a baseball bat. But now I don't know.

    You're linked up. If you wish, go back and click on your blog title to make sure it directs you to your hunt. Thanks for playing. Hope you had a little bit of fun. ps...I love the log cabin jar. So unique...maybe antique? And your art work is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only show a part of the entire items in the mystery #10. The log cabin bank has been here as far as I can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, didn't mean to delete my message. Here it is again: Hi nookworm! I have no idea what that #10 object is. First I thought a salt or pepper grinder, then a telescope... now ??

      Delete
    2. Hint - -they are handles...

      Delete
  4. the bottom mystery looks like part of a lamp and no idea on the top mystery. love the necklace and your painting, I can see you are a gifted artist. my favorite on your list is the Log Cabin Jug. I love glass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have glass animals too. Many. Not correct on mystery items.

      Delete
  5. Now you have me completely stumped ...at first I thought it was a rolling pin but now I haven't a clue.
    I so love your log cabin "bank". That's a real collectible.
    A fun hunt. Thanks for stopping my my blog.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great items, your 2 number 10's are certainly mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a huge fan of any thing red. I like your necklace.
    Macro maybe a letter opener
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete