Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Gone...

The Sunset metallic red car no longer sits in the carport, rusting away without use. I have sold it and it was a successful and satisfying endeavor. I never drove this car. My shoulder's lack of good movement due to much scar tissue is the main cause. I just didn't think it was sensible to try driving when the shifter was on that side of me and it could also be very difficult to steer and buckle up. The market was in my favor and the load of insurance costs and fear of rust is gone. It is a relief.  Someone got a very nice 2016 car with under 25,000 miles. Goes great in snow too!
My haircut is a tiny bit hard to get used to. My waves and light curls seem to be gone, but it was very convenient to have it done right in the living room, with a sheet under the chair. The gal just scooped it all up when finished and there was no muss or fuss for me involved at all. It is still very thin and fine but just not as wispy and difficult to care for.

I made a scary picture of me for the season. Full moon tonight! Look out - I might be riding my new straw broom and come visit you.


5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, awesome photo manipulation Ms. G

    2016...I don't think this Kate of model would rust!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very wise idea, to sell now. Perfect time!

    You are "no fun"! Messsssin' with the picture of your new hair cut. -giggggles-

    "Let's go Brandon"
    🍁 🌰 🌻 🍂 🍁 🌰 🌻 🍂 🍁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear you were able to sell the car ok. Hope you like your new hairstyle. The image dose look a bit spooky ..haaa!

    ReplyDelete