Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Three and Me


  1.  A neighbor gave me a dozen of his wonderful brown eggs.
  2.  A neighbor gave me a cup of freshly picked blueberries.
  3.  A daughter gave me a zucchini from her garden.
  • The walnuts were part of a Christmas gift from a son.

What to do? What to do?

I know! 
I'll bake bars.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zucchini Bars
Ingredients
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
3 eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 cups shredded zucchini
1 1/2 cups chopped pecans

1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and sides of 15x10x1-inch pan with shortening or spray with cooking spray. ( I lined pan with Release foil.)

2.
In large bowl, beat granulated sugar, oil and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Stir in zucchini and
pecans. Spread in pan. (I used a cup of chopped walnuts) (I added a cup of blueberries)

3.
Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and top is golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
please click on image to view larger


4 comments:

  1. Looks fittin'! I've made zucchini brownies before and loved 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy, you made something with gifts of kindness. I love it. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete