Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Education Continues...

Complements from a life-long friend's daughter today have pumped me up to always keep on keeping on. I received a note from her today and it really struck me hard. She lives in HI and is a school principal, going on with virtual training. One question that was asked was who they considered their kupuna. Her reply was that her mom was number one and I was number two. She included a link for me to learn about being a kupuna.  Now I know that my mom was mine and I couldn't think of a second one other than my dad.

If you are interested in the meaning, please click on the link below and read its various meanings.  We can never stop learning!
Kupuna

She is the Principal of Kahului Elementary School in HI.
410 South Hina Avenue
Kahului, HI 96732

To think that her mother and I used to call her "Marion the Librarian." Well she showed us, didn't she?

2 comments:

  1. I love this. That young lady is wonderful. I am not sure what a kupuna is so I am looking it up. :) Blessings,xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son & niece lived on the island of Oahu. (Not together or the same time). I used to know many words.

    ReplyDelete