Followers

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

July Blues...

Since I no longer can knit, crochet, or do much with handicrafts, I can still bake and make meals. My hands just don't work well now. My shoulder that was injured in 2008 is giving me grief. My torn leg tendon is finally not so painful but currently I can't do much more than read and play on the computer. I am very thankful that my eyesight is still strong! One of these days I'm going to go grocery shopping! The Mister picks up milk, bread and sundries but a real shopping spree is needed. The freezer is low on supplies. 

Yes, this is a crybaby post, please pass the towel.

I made a spinach quiche last night. Easy peasy! Tasty too!

His
Hers
please click on image to view larger

2 comments:

  1. Quiche...delicious. Your ailments aren't bad, you have a healthy heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better! The pies look great!

    ReplyDelete