Followers

Monday, July 6, 2020

Hangin'

Still V E R Y careful with COVID precautions. Sure don't want anything to do with it. Fourth was dull but it's better that way. No picnic, no party, no family visits.
Sprained ligament S L O W L Y feeling a L I T T L E better, but still a long way to go I think. I hobble around like an old lady with my walker, hating every minute of it. Thank goodness for a neighbor taking over our laundry chores for the last two weeks. Big help! We have someone lined up for grocery shopping if it becomes absolutely necessary.
Paid the school taxes and prepaid for 1,100 gallons of propane for the winter fuel supply and generator. Paid for the 2nd half of the yearly car insurance premium. DONE! Broke.
Golf car went on fritz and service man came today. He had to replace a relay and also put in a new charge meter. Last week it froze right on the road in front of the cabin and we had to call our lawn guy to help the Mister push it onto our lawn after putting the toggle into tow mode. Service and material charges will come in the mail, but at least I can get out and about again soon. (The charge meter was acting up after 3 years and wasn't trustworthy.)
 In the meantime, I'm gonna make a cheese sauce to go over the rest of my cauliflower for supper. The cheese is one we purchased from our local farm market. I think it is Amish made, but took off the label when trying a piece or two when we bought it.
Talk at ya later.....


3 comments:

  1. It is going to be wonderful when there's vaccine for the virus...I truly think that is going to be the only way it will be gone . Hope you are healed up soon. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're still getting so much done. And someone to help is always a good thing. Someone gave us some homemade sauerkraut & I thought of you making all your goodies.

    Take it easy & enjoy the slow pace needed to heal completely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! very sorry to hear of all the break downs. I also had a bit of a boaring 4th of July. I had to work at the factory. Hope you feel better soon! Stay safe!��

    ReplyDelete