Followers

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Made for Myself



I don't take very good moon photos. I learned this a couple of years ago. My camera just isn't able - it's not me! REALLY! I set it to night mode, use a tripod, sometimes even zoom but to no avail.

A couple of years ago I took the full moon EVERY month on the exact night of its appearance. Well, they were just OK shots. I've stopped trying after that "grand effort."

Then the other evening it happened again - I was moonstruck so out I went, but again results were less that I hoped for. BUT.....here is what I did with the photo.

1 comment:

  1. I tried playing with that photo as well. When I took some of the shadow out and a few other things, it looked like some sort of French impressionist (like I know what I'm talking about) painting. I too have been unsuccessful in taking any moon shots.

    ReplyDelete