Followers

Monday, September 12, 2022

New

Quite a few months ago when I was watering my three year old succulent I bumped the bottom leaf with the spout of the watering can and it fell off. I poked it into the soil around the plant and it sat there for over 4 months. Yesterday I looked at it, intending to remove it because it had been stagnant all this time and what did I see? Well I immediately procured a dish, spooned it out of it's mother plant's soil and re-planted it to grow on its own.

I have no solid idea what this plant is named but do know it can be propagated in this way, though it takes a long time to do so. Even after research my mind is boggled with new knowledge of so many varieties. I think this one may be pachyphytum. ???

please tap on image to see my new baby

3 comments: