Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Winter's Woe is Me

Cantankerous! Yes, I am that!  I really don't know why except I'm sooo tired of winter and cold and needing ambition. By ambition, I mean doing things that need doing here and which are staring me in my face and are not getting done - like vacuuming and window washing. Phooey - Bah - Humbug. So I got out the vacuum cleaner and it is still sitting in the dining room. I might just give it a kick and feel better. Photos today didn't even help but I AM pleased that the big snow event skipped here! And the sun is out!

The front storm door has pretty frosting. What that really means is that cold is sneaking in between the cabin door and the storm door. Oh well... Every once in a while I open it as a safety procedure just to be sure it will function if needed. 
tap to view larger
P.S. temperature was -6° at 8am!

5 comments:

  1. SHE IS HUMAN!!!! -grin- She gets Grumpy too! Just like I do!!!!!!!

    Yeah, this COLD is getting to a lot of us, we who are in it. Others can't really understand.

    And it doesn't help that WE, are in our 80's!

    Some say dress in layers. But I don't have layers. You know, the nice layers, that you see on some people (in pictures I mean). If I'm still cold, after my turtle neck and sweatshirt, I put on a heavy sweater of my husband's. And THAT is not what is meant by layers. LOL

    And housework!?! Hahhhhhh!!!! Same here. It is staring me in the eye, but I can stare it down! Although, come to think of it, if we did it, it would warm us up, hu?

    Well your frost pics are soooo pretty. that's one thing. And grumbling is still a post topic. Yes it is!!!!

    🌲⛄🏠🔥🏠⛄🌲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! With that temp, I'd be holed-up, under ground, in a cave, hibernating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a warmer day today, so it was nice to get out and do stuff. But, another winter storm is on the way, so here we go again. -6 degrees would make me grumpy too! Take care and enjoy this time of hibernation. I am sure the bears do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I think it was -2 here. Took my studio a bit to warm up to start making the pots. But today the sun is out.

    ReplyDelete