Followers

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sunday Thoughts

"I don't think people understand how stressful it is to explain what's going on in your head when you don't even understand it yourself."  ~Unknown

Well I  snatched this from a fellow blogger. It fits... I'll wear it. 

When I look in the mirror I see my grandmother's worn out rheumy eyes looking back at me. Crocheting did the damage. Lots of eyework. My eyes look the same but because of overuse on my electronic device.


When I  look at the ceiling upon first awakening, I see one of nature's best gifts to man - trees. Think deeply about that gift!

And at 8:00AM I see black ice. Up the road, down the road, in front of the cabin, shiny and shouting, "Danger! Danger! Danger!"

tap on image to feel the cold! 

5 comments:

  1. I love my ice cleats I bought in 2014 to deal with the frozen tundra that was the polar vortex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golly, I hope you take frequent breaks from the electronics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. -grin- I love it, that you stole a quote, I posted! It is a goood one, isn't it?

    But you do very well, with telling what is in your mind.

    Agree with Anni, take breaks from the electronic fun. -smile-

    Ouch that black ice. Good not to have to drive on it.

    Merry Mid Winter
    ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eyes are burning out quickly as well. If I'm not on the tablet I'm reading.... Do you live in a cabin? I LOVE your ceiling! .. I love log cabins.. That's my kind of dream home.. That black ice looks scary

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to look upward and see trees, inside and out. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete