Followers

Friday, December 10, 2021

Watching...

I am not very good at drawing or sketching. The old application I use to make some of my latest creations is difficult for me to operate. I have to move my index finger on the laptop keypad due to my frozen shoulder. The stylus that is supposed to be used on the Wacom Utility controls me and I gave that method to the birds. (It is a graphic tablet that plugs into my computer.) Sometimes I have no idea what the end result will be as I make many mistakes along the way. BUT I do really enjoy the attempts. It is a challenge to get them the way I want them and I do them mostly for myself. I don't give a darn whether others like or dislike my work. I sure am rambling today...

My true intent was to create a Santa of many colors looking at everyone no matter who or where they are. I think it was quite successful. It would have been better if I didn't feel that I had to explain it to you.

2 comments: