Followers

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Recent Family Activities

Grandson's girlfriend caught this 17" - 3 lb. bass the other evening when they came over to go fishing in the boat. She also caught another and as she was reeling it in the resident snapping turtle tried to grab it away. It was an exciting evening for sure! They don't keep their catches and throw them back. She took these photos.
More news came from a grandson in NJ who has just been accepted to the University of Tampa for his continuing education. I don't know who took the picture and didn't ask him if I could use it so I cropped it a little!
A granddaughter is honing in her art skills. This is a pretty one!
This Muscovy duck wandered into my daughter's yard and she has no idea where it came from! It looks to me as if it has had a rough time! Missy also tells me that a great blue heron is stealing her Koi fish right out of her backyard pond!
A NJ daughter moved into a smaller home and had a 64th birthday. She's been VERY busy! 
Our local daughter joined her for the celebration. She just turned 60.
And the twins are doing well.
That's enough catchup for today. 

Don't forget to click on image to view larger


1 comment: