Followers

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The Progress Continues Part II

Another gorgeous day! I went out and about for a couple of hours and upon return see that our new roof is growing larger. When riding around in the countryside on the golf car, I took over 50 pictures of the surrounding area and my countryside. Now to sort through these. What a wonderful ride I  had! Look for what I saw in an upcoming blog. In the meantime, here are the men with today's accomplishments.

In the beginning.... (early morning)
Then I left for a countryside golf car rideabout...
and returned for lunch
and then at 4:30 this was what I saw...
Next there will be new front gutters installed on both sides. 

please click on image to view larger

1 comment:

  1. A lot of work accomplished & the green you chose compliments the home!

    ReplyDelete