Followers

Monday, May 4, 2020

Rideabout Yesterday

It still is a bit early to see many blooms except daffodils and dandelions around my area. This was only a short ride. It was good to breathe fresh air, though. Today it is much cooler and sprinkling as I write.
The far end of the lake where cattails and pond lilies grow
The dam end of the lake at the edge of the road

Our little corner 
Dandelion heaven, our beachfront lawn
to view image larger, click on one
 One more thing... When I rinsed out my new fermentation crock I saw this greeting on the bottom! I knew it was special!

3 comments:

  1. Sooo beautiful 😍😍🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a treasure!

    And this trip around your property was a bit of heaven. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place! Oh lucky you!

    ReplyDelete