Followers

Monday, May 25, 2020

This 'n That

Today's ride was around the lake and down the road - then up the road to a friend's property. Actually he is also our lawn guy and egg man. His raised vegetable garden is impressive but just started so I'll go back another time to see food growing and hope he'll share a little again this year!
This is at the far end of the lake
Up the hill I see an old tree striving to survive one more year. One side is full of blossoms!
This is new from last time I rode up here.
The tree in his yard is in full beautiful blossom and the bees are buzzing!
There are the hens that lay the beautiful large eggs that we're lucky enough to be given several times a month!
And don't you just LOVE the hen house decoration!! 
please click on image to view larger


2 comments:

  1. A great drive-about. Love the scenery & yes, the henhouse art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farm fresh eggs are the best. I am guessing from the looks of the flock that you may be getting some brown eggs, which I think are the best. I do love the hen house decoration.

    ReplyDelete