Followers

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Saturday Rideabout

This was my first time out on the golf car this year. I would have taken a ride sooner but the roads were so dusty that I didn't want to add to my allergies of the leaf pollen so today was the day. It rained last night. I  took many photos of the farmers raking and disking the field on the upper road nearby. It really was difficult to pick out just a few to show here because the soil, tractors, sky, and mood all were great! When I arrived back, a little earlier than planned, because the battery meter did a dive, I couldn't help taking two more, one of James and our flag and the other of our home at the lake. I do so love it here - except for the terrible dust!
please click on image to view larger
Have a good Memorial Day Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. No wonder you love it there. It’s so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect outing...so beaitiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The place so beautiful....I will love too....

    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete