Followers

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Rideabout

Today I saw a red cardinal, bluejay, redwing blackbird, doves, robins, wrens, Canada geese, a lone Mallard duck, the beaver crossing the dam, four deer and YELLOW flowers! Yes, I took a nice ride around the lake. I didn't take pictures of any birds but they are all around us now. How wonderful the fresh air felt.
Please click on image to view larger
The downside of today was that we uncovered the porch swing and found that the cover had a leak at the top and the cushions were soaked! They are upholstered with marine vinyl fabric but have zippers and brass vent grommets. We think the water entered through the zippers. When we tilted them, the water just ran out! They are going to be drying out for a while. Yes, I already patched that leak with Gorilla tape! It is raining now! We need a hot dry day.

Now you know why I was wanting to go for a rideabout!

1 comment: