Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Nothing Exciting

I can't catch a butterfly that will stay still enough for me to take a picture. They are flitting all about, looking for just the right flower, I guess.

I saw two bright red cardinals in two different spruce trees and the female was waiting for them on my clothesline. Again, not one stays for long.

I tried closeup shots of a dandelion seed head and the Mister's pretty geranium. I think I'll try some more of these.
A neighbor up the road has some very pretty Allium in bloom and a nice Hens and Chicks in a pot. 
On the "wild side" I found Woodland Phlox, aka Creeping William all along the banks of the roadway and the "bass-end" of the lake is showing multiple numbers of wild Water Lilies in bud.
Well, that's all for today. The sun is shining and there is a light breeze. Our stand-by generator got its annual service and tune up today and all is good at Cabin Tranquillity! Don't forget to click on an image to view larger to see nature's beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment