Followers

Thursday, May 17, 2018

The Learning Curve

Mine is a very slow and difficult one as I don't use a high tech application BUT... I get results that give me gratification. 

I've been working with some old photos for a friend and it is something that I like to do. I have found that my old iMac photo program works much better than the one on the Mac Notebook Pro after I upgraded that system to the macOS High Sierra. 

The original photo of the dancer was quite damaged.
Then I worked on it for a couple of hours and fixed it to my satisfaction.
Of course I had to push my project more after my friend wondered how the ballerina would look in a green dress. I told her I had no idea how to do that. Then I remembered a little application that my granddaughter installed when she installed my 2016 birthday gift of a Wacom Lite. It is meant to draw and paint. I have hardly used the ArtRage Lite so put it to work. Hey! It was fun! I might have to try it again. The tutorial went too fast for me to follow so I'll use my own usual method of trial and error and try try again. Here are my results.
I then imported the above image to a free internet program for the below result. 
AND then imported that one into another free internet program for my final result and contentment.



3 comments:

  1. Wow. That is so fantastic. Is there anything you can’t do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is truly awesome! You did a fantastic job with that. My hat's off to you on a job well done!

    ReplyDelete