Followers

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Splendid INDEED!

Yes, I watched the Royal Wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex as it was happening at Windsor Castle.  It was history in the making and  Prince Harry and Meghan each took my breath away.  I have a tendency to scoff at extravagance but in this case it connected with both cultures and people. 

In my opinion, if you cannot be in wonder of this spectacular event and feel its stunning impact right to the core of your heart and bones, you are very deprived. 

The ceremonial carriage procession took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes! I really don't think the impact can be felt as strongly if you watch only the reruns. You have missed some of the true drama and emotion.

I anticipated this exciting event and wasn't ready for how it affected me. Such display of the power of love prevails.
DAVID FISHER/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK

Thank goodness the antsy white horse was kept under control as it looked to me that it was going to bolt and run. I actually held my breath on that sight.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the wedding was so beautiful. I enjoyed every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete