Followers

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Warm and Sunny Summer Day

I want to remember the nice summer days with this writing and with these photos. Sometime this winter, when things are either bright or bleak I might wish to look back on the nice summer days and be reminded of why I love it here. Yes, they are repetitive and may bore you, but I put them here for me. If you like what you see, fine -  maybe you can remember your summer in a similar way when the season is so different.


 Yes, I crocheted the rag rug in 1990. It has survived and in continuous use.

 James still awaits his summer attire! I've been negligent. He stands so stoically.


4 comments:

  1. How could anyone be bored by you? Or your postings? I love to see all the beauty around you!! You are very lucky to be able to live there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...that veranda and log exterior looks so inviting! And cool/well shaded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember clothes and sheets hanging on the line at my grandparents' house. The smell was wonderful. A fine collection of memories you have here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a wonderful summer in your home.

    ReplyDelete