Followers

Monday, June 27, 2022

Ready for More

I love it when there is activity on the lake. With the 4th of July weekend coming soon, I'm sure there will be much more and that is a good thing! My neighbors took a boat ride the other evening. There are about 4 or 5 vessels here like this one. They are all battery-run. Quiet.

Last evening my grandson and his partner were able to launch the old boat and the battery has been charging since early Spring so I knew they would have a nice trip out. They caught some bass (threw them back as is the current 'rule' here) and she even caught one that they have never hooked before — a Rock Bass. They are small. For more information please click on the link below.

I took my buggy to a yard sale at the neighboring lake and bought this table. The legs fold under for storage! The seller was accommodating by delivering it later that day. It will be really nice on the porch when we picnic and I can also put my feet up when I sit on the swing and read! $10.00 well spent.
please click on image to view larger

3 comments:

  1. How peaceful it looks there on the lake waters. I would also like the quietness of a battery operated boat. We always toss our fish back into the pond. Well, I don't because I hardly ever catch any! :~/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be so nice to watch what is happening on the lake. Great view. Nice table too. Great purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t know why I came out annonymous. It’s Carol I guess I didn’t do something

    ReplyDelete