Followers

Monday, June 20, 2022

In and Out

IN~~~~~ made a kettle of bean soup with spinach and onions. Good to go out now.... 

Home shots before my ride....
OUT~~~~~Still chilly but I am fueled up with my morning project. First a couple of shots in neighbor's yard. Sundrops!
And then! My neighboring lake community area has haytime going full speed ahead!
I have been waiting to capture the flower in bloom here. The vine is twisted around a stake that is in the middle of a hosta plant. It is a morning glory of some variety I believe. Unusual leaves need more research for its correct identification. Some type of bindweed perhaps.
tap on image to view larger

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a rideabout to kick off summer. The fields of hay could well be here in our neck of the woods...minus one black coyote.

    ReplyDelete