Followers

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Birthdays

My firstborn turned 66 on the 26th. My middle daughter turned 62 today. I baked a cake. They are spending this weekend together so phone conversations and greetings were the day's highlights. She'll get a piece of her cake after returning from the annual celebration of their May birthdays. 

It's a carrot cake with raisins, not nuts. Well it stuck in the bundt pan so that is why it looks so lumpy! The icing is not as thick as it looks - honestly! It is covering lumps! Today's birthday daughter is full of sweetness. Thank goodness that she lives nearby as she is a big help for me. Her beauty goes way more than skin deep.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful gals!!! Happy celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girls just like their mother! I would love a slice of the birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful daughters

    ReplyDelete