Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Rose Photo

Red is my favorite color. 

Once in a while I submit one of my photos to our local NE PA station where I watch the news and weather.  In the link below, I apologize for the advertisement at the beginning, but the video below shows lovely pictures that are sent in by others like I do sometimes. 

 https://www.wnep.com/article/life/photolink/how-it-all-began-in-the-photolink-library-mike-stevens/523-8153d60f-b8a8-4313-8ffe-779240eb5734

I have manipulated this same photo for an "arty" piece.


4 comments:

  1. I like what you accomplished from the original. Now, I'm off to click on your link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps...pretty. wish our local news would do something like this. That early morning portrait was glorious.

      Delete
  2. I love your "manipulated" phots. I actually have a rose I dried that looks much like it does. I also enjoy playing around with photos for a more "arty" piece.

    ReplyDelete