Followers

Monday, September 6, 2021

Labor Day

I took a golf car rideabout today as the sun was out and my mood was up! The cabin seedum flowers are not nearly as large and beautiful as in past years. Too much rain I guess.

I see one got away and self-seeded behind the big tree!
The Goldenrod are all over and in beautiful full bloom. The shadow in the road grabbed my eye.
Wild New England Asters are everywhere!
A rural mailbox is surrounded with Black-eyed Susans.
Best of all (for my eyes) was the prickly picky picky teasel.
Across the spillway bridge and home again! Great Ride!
please tap on image to view larger
Now to put my patty pan squash concoction in the oven for supper. Report coming soon.......






 









3 comments:

  1. Black eyed Susans everywhere here too and leaves turning coloures ! Beauty ❣

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day out and about. You got so many great pictures. The cabin is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete