Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Found Again!

bs-flo- Georgia O Keefe- Jack In The Pulpit- V
Did you know that Jack in the Pulpit root can be made into a poultice and used to treat headaches and various skin diseases? If you find them in the wild, you must leave them undisturbed as they are rare. 

They have always intrigued me and always will. Some things never change. What I do is who I am...

Today I found them again on my 2nd ride about.  I posted about them here two years ago:  

Jack in the Pulpit Story

There is a really nice link in the above blog to learn more about this fascinating plant. 

3 comments:

  1. ...and you found one again! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me to go looking again for Jack..... Okeefee was at her best the day she painted him/her! What a wonderful nature-loving mother you had! I am sure the boys learned a valuable lesson that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea! I will.habe to go look for some to see if I find any.

    ReplyDelete