Followers

Saturday, May 8, 2021

And What's New in Your Kitchen?

Yeowie! It's a good thing we have a freezer!  Deliveries today even include a new mug from my favorite potter. 

When Fed Ex comes way out here, you just know it will be something delightful!

The new mug holds 16 oz. and will be wonderful in the morning when filled with special coffee and slurped with my scone.

The cake was a surprise because I thought the succulents were perfect! She said she couldn't resist.

please enjoy the treats with me by tapping on an image

3 comments:

  1. Wow. A perfect delivery!
    Happy mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the cookies! It was very kind and thoughtful of you! It was sure nice seeing Beatrice sparkle. I do think that is a tall mug and can hold 22oz. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes 22 oz. to the top. Two cups with room for my nose! Beatrice is my joy.

      Delete