Followers

Friday, August 14, 2020

Gifts

There are gifts and there are gifts... I'm one of the lucky people who has a thoughtful and caring daughter living nearby who visits and brings food items, both fresh and baked, and can pony-tail my hair! I have a caring neighbor who has been picking up my full laundry basket every week for about eight weeks, returning it clean, folded and delivered. How wonderful is that? Then there is another who brought me two home baked zucchini bread loaves yesterday and, let me tell you, they are soooooooo good. We ate 1/2 one for breakfast already! 

 please click on image to view larger
I also have a friend who lives about 90 miles away who is sending me a book she liked, and some ice patches for shoulder issues. I am really blessed with goodness!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, You are blessed...I am so happy for you. My daughters bring us things like baked goods and veggies from the garden. I love that better than anything. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks sooo good! Glad you have kind folks in your life!

    ReplyDelete