Followers

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

My Butterfly

During the quiet peace on the dirt road, I spent time with this lovely butterfly. Here are just a few of the shots I took as it flew and landed numerous times - all within my view.  A link to more information is posted below in case you would like to learn more. 
please click on image to view details
Below is the link to learn all about the Eastern Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly. I was very amazed to find so much about this and also happy that we have Joe Pye Weed and Milk Thistle all around here that feeds this beautiful insect.

https://www.butterfliesandmoths.org/species/Papilio-glaucus

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Ms. G!! Each and every photo. Those swallowtails sure do like the thistle, don't they? [I see them and other species of the same family favoring the thistle blossoms]

    ReplyDelete