Followers

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Potted

The Portulaca are already blooming! There are four little plants in each pot. They are already being checked out by the hummingbirds!
Henry is going to have a bellyful of the little Super Bells soon! 
The two Martha Washington Imperial Geraniums are potted together in a nice container. I can look down on them over the porch railing.
The red Geranium is now in the large pipe planter up by the rock garden. Photos later...When up there I picked some prettys that were growing on the bank. I believe they are Ajuga. I picked only a few for an in-home bouquet. There are many so come on over and help yourself.
Please click on image to view larger

To learn more about Ajuga click on this link: Ajuga Link

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful...everything is so beautiful Ms. G
    ...and your bouquet must fill the room with a lovely fragrance!!

    Now, in your previous post, the rhubarb pudding. That's new to me. I've eaten raw rhubarb and rhubarb pie, but never pudding. I bet it's delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raw rhubarb is SOUR! This pudding is really good. Thankfully, I have been corrected. The purple flower is Ajuga - similar but different from my first identification.

      Delete