Followers

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Autumn Color

Not leaves! Not landscape! 

I made peanut butter fudge today. Tomorrow I am thinking about making a crustless pumpkin pie. I do have that tiny Honeynut squash to cook for dinner tomorrow as well. It is patiently waiting. Seems a shame to cut it. Gotta get into the mood for the seasons I guess. I cleaned out a closet today. All of my clothes have grown and I have shrunk! Poor James won't be dressed, though. He is full of bee nests and the damage of birds and weather has me thinking about how to handle him as my guardian of the cabin. I'll think of "something." Created in 2010 is a long life for a stump even though he was treated with preservative every year but last.

I haven't had a piece yet!! 
Hope to put some candy corn in my table dish soon. I like that stuff!
(A great-granddaughter turned 7 today. Time flies!)

1 comment: