Followers

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Labor Day

It was so good to see my daughter cooling off in the lake. Her son and his partner have just packed it in from boat fishing. Fish were hiding down deep in the cool water. She has always loved swimming and needed this relaxing opportunity. The first picture shows her standing by the "woodpecker tree" and the last one shows that tree still living at the lakefront. The woodpeckers have moved to destroy James and other trees up behind the cabin.

See the woodpecker tree? After several back surgeries and both hip replacements, swimming is one thing that she can do and enjoy.
A youngster and her dog were also keeping cool. Her parent was in the pontoon boat watching over her.
I am enthralled with the beauty of the poppies so bear with my fascination. I took more pictures while the sun was shining. Gotta plant these again.
tap image to view larger

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the dog on the raft.

    ReplyDelete