Followers

Monday, September 18, 2023

Almost Ready

I am getting impatient with my small garden projects. I cannot stop taking pictures of the flowers. Seed processing is on my mind and I can see when the best time to start will be when the photos tell me. This will be the last time you will see the blooms. I know you're tired of these, but wait, just wait. I have a plan.

In the meantime, here we go again.....

Oh, and remember the plant with the pretty red and pink flowers? It is a succulent and called Kalanchoe. I'm sorry I didn't take a picture of the entire plant so this closeup is all I have. It was a gift from friends in May and sat outdoors all summer, then died off. I was able to save a little bit and have started it all over. So far, so good. It seems to be doing well.
please tap image to view larger

3 comments:

  1. I certainly am not tired of seeing your oh-so-lovely blooms. A bit envious perhaps, but not tired. I will be interested to see how successfully you are at collecting tiny seeds from the poppies. Mary @ Hilltop Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing such an interesting and informative blog

    ReplyDelete