Followers

Monday, December 26, 2022

Until January 1...

More goodies - I HAD to freeze some of my cookie gifts!

Yard man's family teens made these!

I didn't know the meaning of mushrooms during this season. Mushrooms honor the reverence for nature and hopes for good luck in the coming year! A nearby neighbor who just dropped these dear little cookies off for me came from Lithuania and she was so proud to deliver them, saying "I made these!" 
I've been busy today catching up with files and other necessary things that I do every year. I'm working on a family collage instead of the usual annual list of things that happened in my life during 2022. 

Let me share my last photomanipulation of the year.  A gift was shared for three of us!

And........it is still very cold outside! I'm staying IN!
tap on image to view larger

No comments:

Post a Comment