Followers

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Family Growing

These two guys are growing up so fast! They are my Great Great Grandsons. I love their cleft chins! They're active and healthy little boys. 

This little guy arrived last week. I hear he is a big eater! (Great Grandson)
These beauties are Jersey Shore Beach babies already! (Great Grandaughters)
And of course the twin 2 year old boys are well and growing fast! (Great Grandsons)
Time moves on. These children live in my heart every day as do their parents and grandparents. I guess my job on earth was to propagate and my children did too! Seeing them grow and develop reminds me of my own six when they were young.
please tap on photo to view larger







 



2 comments:

  1. ...and I bet seeing them is heart warming for you. I know I appreciate you showing them off to us, and "seeing" your pride & joy in your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable children! Good looks certainly runs in the family.

    ReplyDelete