Followers

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Just Birds & Deer Here

I think this time I'll try making the slide show order be from 2009 to 2020. It "might" be easier. They don't really get better as I haven't improved much in the area of photography, but I just enjoy seeing them anyway. In other words... eye candy for me. Oh, and yes, I can probably identify all of the birds - or could!

Please click on link below that will take you to a video. This one was a challenge! I have wayyyyyy too many images to go through!

12 minutes of 12 years - Birds & Deer

4 comments:

  1. Magnificent. And great choice of music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are beautiful!! Oh those swans are just so magnificent.. I love hummingbirds. We have three that come back every year and they come right up too us. They don't seem to fear us at all... Love your choice of music...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice collection! Loved the music also! The swans and blad eagle were my favorite. Also the image of the buzzards with their wings out was intresting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Nook, this is good! I tried to choose a favorite, but there are so many great pictures, I also love the music.

    ReplyDelete