Followers

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Cookie Factory

This cookie factory is shutting down part of its product line. The labor-intensive process is too much for the proprietor to continue to produce this variety. 

You are only seeing half of this morning's bake. The other half is in a freezer container. The recipe makes over 60 cookies! I shall give it to you one more time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This is from an old box. The newer updated version calls for less butter.
The only thing I did different was to add 1 cup of grated walnuts.

Don't forget to enlarge the images!
 

4 comments:

  1. These look so good! Love Oatmeal raisin cookies! Sounds like you were working hard at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, cookie baking at our house stopped years ago. Too much mess too long to bake 'em in the oven. When I DID make cookies they were oatmeal raisin with pecans. Or my grandmother's cinnamon raisin. Now I make cookie dough & bake them using a sheet cake pan...into bars. Just one trip in the oven instead of 3-6 depending on recipe

    ReplyDelete