Followers

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Design

My very first design for a potter! I would like to try to bake a loaf in a hand-made pot! We shall see what he thinks of my design. (He has an order to make.)

please click on image to view larger

"creekroadpottery @geraldinereed3590 Hey I have a surprise for you. If you have time and would like to help me design the small bread bakers I'll send you over one. Let me know."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

These are my computer drawings. I used an application called "ArtRage Lite." I rarely use this. It came along with a gift of a Wacom Tablet from a granddaughter a few years ago. 


VERSION #2

2 comments:

  1. I have no inkling what this is about. No need to email me...I'll just wait for any updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sooo much this was a very nice design and I'm sure everyone will enjoy it and I will try my best to do it up! I got a bit behind as I made all the bowls for the show in one day over 40. Then I have to trim them all and put on the design work which took quite a lot of time. I had to change clays as I need to make about 30 shave bowls for orders to go out then I can finally do the bakers..It sounds like a lot but things more right along if I am organized. I keep modifying the list above to keep track. I will make a few for practice then go to it. Here is a sample of the idea. But ours will have a bit more design into them.

    https://www.fakefoodfree.com/baking-bread-and-handmade-pottery/

    ReplyDelete