Followers

Monday, September 7, 2020

Labor Day Shoot

I took a rideabout yesterday for photos to post on Labor day so I could stay home when there were people all out around the area. Well, wouldn't ya know about two hours after I returned home, a guy knocked on the back door and he wanted to know why I was taking pictures of him cutting down trees! He wondered if there was problem with him cutting down trees. He said it was the lady driving the green golf car. NOT ME!  I don't take photos of strangers chopping down trees! There has to be another person in the area taking his picture. I know of at least one other green golf cart near me and am sure this person wasn't taking pictures of him either. We sent him away promptly. Creep!

So, here is my picture-taking effort. Beware... lots of pictures. I'll start with flowers. Mr. Singer's tall sunflowers, a wildflower and Debbie's hydrangea.

Now the "Nobody at Home" photos.
"Looking Up" images
Do you see what I saw!!!!!!

Please click on image to view larger

No guy was anywhere in sight cutting down trees, either!
















 












3 comments:

  1. Well I did not see anyone cutting down trees in your photos. LOL. Aren't there a bunch of crazy people in the world. I love the flowers. What a big group of sunflowers. Blessings, stay safe, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. I keep trying to grow hydrangeas but they just won’t flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I love your Labor Day photo series. And, there are weird people everywhere it seems.

    ReplyDelete