Followers

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Another Nice Day...

I really like to take these short excursions around my home area. Thank goodness there are some remnants of wild things growing after the people population has increased. I'll start out with a mailbox. Not just any mailbox. 
As I move on up the dirt road, hoping no one will pass and cover me with dust I beheld lots of blue sky!
And a well-growing home garden.
Just around the bend was a giant maple tree reaching out its branches to the sky in its full glory.
Crown vetch is everywhere holding the banks together.
Wild dill weed reaches for the sun.
I don't know the name of these but they sure are pretty!
Hidden in the bushes is an old farm implement.
Time up. Enough sun on arm and leg! Heading home. 
To view larger, please click on an image

No comments:

Post a Comment